MyPL allows all staff within the Department of Education to manage their professional learning. It is available in the DoE staff portal.
MyPL organises the administrative and business processes for planning, managing and recording professional learning through:
- daily course completion transfers to NESA of registered and non-registered courses
- transfer of non-registered courses as potential teacher identified professional development (TIPD). Teachers then complete the TIPD entry in the NESA system
- streamlined processes for course development, approval, registration and enrolment
- collecting and storing evidence of your individual professional development journey
- flexible workflows to schedule face to face, blended and online professional development
- a single location for a teacher’s /principal’s professional learning whether it was conducted through the department or any other registered training provider, accreditation and performance record
- enhanced, reliable and intuitive reporting facilities linked to a user’s role and scope within the department
- the ability to register interest in a course that may not be currently available.